As the days get longer and the thaw begins, I am thinking Spring Cleaning.
I have placed my order for Meyer's Cleaning Day supplies over at, Grove Collaborative.
Have you checked out Meyer's and Grove Collaborative?
What is Grove Collaborative?Great question. They used to be called ePantry and I had heard of them but never tried them until recently. Now, I order many of our household staples from them, including:
- Toilet paper
- My favorite razor ever
- Glass spray bottles
- Washing soda
- Bon Ami to keep my NEW Farm house kitchen sink shiny
- Wool dryer balls
- Laundry soap that smells like the Garden and does not bother Bobs allergies
Reasons I Like Grove Collaborative:
- Flexible delivery schedules — automatically receive monthly shipments or edit delivery dates to get products exactly when you need them
- Custom baskets — They make suggestions, but you can always make changes or add/remove products. These are nice enough to gift ( mothers Day, Easter)
- No surprises — you’ll get two reminder e-mails (one week and one day before a scheduled shipment) so you can make any necessary changes
- Great customer service — They have an entire Community Happiness team!