Still Rocken the Crock Pot
French Dip Sandwiches
- 2 lbs. cube steak
- 1 green pepper, sliced
- 1 large or 2 small onions, sliced
- 1 Tbs. worcestershire sauce
- provolone cheese slices
- sub buns
- Place the steak, peppers and onions in the slow cooker. ( I used Market Basket Shaved Steak)
- Cook 5-6 hours on high or 7-8 on low.
- Slice the steak into strips.
- Place on buns and top with cheese.
- Broil in the oven until cheese is melted.
- Serve the the broth from the slow cooker
Dutch Baby for Desert
3 extra large eggs
1 tbsp. sugar
2/3 cup milk
2/3 cup flower
1 1/2 tsp. vanilla
2 Tbsp. unsalted butter
preheat oven and your cast iron pan to 425' while you mix up the batter
Beat the eggs and the sugar until light and frothy. Whisk in the milk, flour vanilla, salt and nutmeg. Beat until you have a smooth batter and the oven and cast iron are pre heated.
Carefully put the pats of butter into the pan, and melt.
Pour the batter in on top of the butter.
Bake until puffed , about 19 min.
Dust with powdered sugar , add some berries if you have them and drizzle with Maine maple syrup.