- Mix the flour, beer, and molasses thoroughly. Add grain to mixture slowly and mix well. Finally, mix in raisins.
- Pour this mixture into an oiled 12-by-15-inch pan, and place in a 250°F oven.
- When the mixture starts to firm up (about 25 minutes), remove the pan and cut the contents into bite-sized pieces. Then, return the pan to the over and bake until the treats are mostly dry and fairly firm (roughly 40 minutes).
- After removing the pan from the oven, let it cool before removing the treats.
- Place the treats on cooling racks overnight