|End of Summer|
- 2 cans crab meat (6 oz each), well drained
- ¾ cup Italian style bread crumbs
- ¼ cup finely chopped green onions
- ¼ cup finely chopped red pepper
- ¼ cup finely chopped celery
- 1 tub Savory Garlic Cooking Creme, divided ( this is in the market by the cream cheese products
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 Tbs. cocktail sauce
- Place crab meat in bowl and shred lightly with a fork.
- Stir in the bread crumbs, veggies, ⅔ cup Cooking Creme and the egg.
- Combine well and form into 9 small patties.
- Cook in a non-stick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium heat, about 3 minutes on each side or until browned.
- Stir remaining Cooking Creme and cocktail sauce together. Serve over crab cakes.