Forget spending your hard earned money on a frozen coffee drink, make your own mocha frappe at home!! Easy to make, plus tips to flavor it however you like!
- 2 cups cold coffee frozen into cubes
- 2 cups almond milk
- scant 1/4 cup chocolate syrup
- scant 1/4 cup sugar
- Whipped cream for garnish
- Extra chocolate syrup for garnish
- Chocolate bar
- shaved, for garnishBrew coffee and let cool to almost room temperature.
- Carefully pour coffee into ice cube trays and freeze.
- Add frozen coffee cubes, almond milk, chocolate syrup and sugar to blender.
- Blend until desired texture is reached.